Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MARK YOUR CALENDER 2009 is HERE!!!!

Well it has arrived, Mark Your Calendar 2009, can you believe its been 5 years already...wow. Anyway as promised every year I do my duty for the Guys Who Love Movies, here are this year's hand outs. Oh and if any of you have seen any of these please feel free to comment up a review.

Honorable Mention (Jan-Mar)

* 12 Rounds
* Watchmen – if you like thick story and minimal action then its cool. Other wise it’s the biggest sausage fest I have ever been at. It even beats Boogie Night’s “I’m a star” scene.
* Defiance – Danial Craig takes on the Nazis
* Taken – There is some serious butt kicking in this one I’ve been told
* Gran Torino (make sure to stop by our In The Spotlight segment coming soon.)

this wonderful release schedule is brought to you by boxofficemojo.com

April

* Fast & Furious 4 – Yes the Buster is back with the whole gang and even Vin Diesel too
* Fighting – haven’t heard much about this one
* The Soloist – If you like Robert Downey Jr. and Jamie Foxx play some music
* Mutant Chronicles – I show the trailer for this and I really like it looks cool.

May

* Battle for Terra – ?
* Wolverine!!! – Hugh kicks some serious AAAAAARRRRRRSSSSSSSS!
* Star Trek – well what is space without Kirk? well empty.
* Terminator Salvation – FINALLY WE ARE GOING TO SEE JOHN CONNER OPEN UP A CAN!!!!!
* UP – Pixar’s next

June

* Land of the Lost – Will Farrow gets lost….
* Taking of Pelham 123 – Denzel and Travolta take Pelham in 1, 2, 3 to rental store.
* Year One – Jack black --> RENTAL.
* Transformers 2 – Guys I have to say that I’m not really looking forward to this one. I was kind of let down by the first one. I wanted it to be more about the robots than Shia the Buff. Oh and don’t let me get started on the house scene Prime saying “oops the flowers” WTF, Mr. Bay WTF!!! Its Ok, I’ll be alright, I’m better now, thanks.

July

* Public Enemy – Johnny Depp and Michael Mann rob some banks.
* Funny People – Adam Sandler

August

GI JOE – Well we will see. At least Snake Eyes looks cool.
On The Horizon (Sept-Dec)

* Surrogates - Bruce Willis
* AstroBoy - If you don't know Astroboy and what he means to Anime then you don't deserve to be here. Google it and be enlightened. Loser.
* 2012 - End of world pipi-caca.
* AVATAR - James Cameron returns to Sci-Fi like never before.
* Lovely Bones - Peter Jackson next

1 comment:

  1. Wolverine's pretty kick ass indeed =OP Yes I've seen it already, and although there were some unmentionable wtf moments I thoroughly enjoyed it. Taken was another favorite for me, and Gran Torino... well it's Clint.

    Still haven't seen Watchmen C, let me know if I need to.

    ReplyDelete